Monday, February 6, 2017

It Came From the Fandom: Little Big Planet 2 Custom Levels

Well, folks, I’ve been sick this week. I haven’t had the energy and focus necessary to think of a good topic to write about, much less put in the actual work. So instead I’ve decided to roll out a new post category: It Came From the Fandom. As fandoms go, the one for the Disney parks is not the most productive in terms of creating content like fan art, fanfiction, etc….but it’s out there if you know where to look. Since I do know at least some of the places to look, from time to time I’ll share my findings with you.

For this first installment of ICFTF, I offer you one of the most impressive Disneyland fan projects I have ever seen: a loving recreation of more-or-less the entire park using the level design engine from the video game Little Big Planet 2. You’ll need to set aside a couple of hours to watch them all back-to-back, but by the time you’re done, you should feel as though you’ve spent a day at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Enjoy! I’m going back to bed!









No comments:

Post a Comment